"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin


*I'm not giving this book a rating

It has taken me all of the summer thus far to complete The Origin of Species. It is a very tedious and analytical read. I found my mind wandering while I was reading this and I don't think I retained half of what I read. I do understand Darwin's main ideas though. Charles Darwin was a very insightful man who has had such a great impact on science and society as a whole. Did I enjoy this book? Not really. Do I think this is an important and valuable book? Absolutely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should you suffer from hypoglycemia, it is crucial that you may not miss meals. Your system needs the sugars these particular foods give you and skipping them will have a bad effect on your blood sugar levels. Make sure that you have just the right quantity of sugars in every meal. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]T22wyuul[/url]